The services provided by Halal Certification Europe (HCE) are as follows:
- Halal certification of food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical products
- Halal certification of packaging materials and industrial sanitisers
- Halal production awareness seminars
A Halal certificate issued by HCE is an assurance that a particular product has been thoroughly investigated and found to conform to the Islamic Shariah Laws and therefore is suitable for use by Halal consumers. Products certified as Halal by HCE can utilise our Halal logo.
Advantages of Halal Certification
- Halal certificate can enhance the marketability of your products to over 50 million Halal consumers in Europe and over 1.6 billion worldwide.
- If you are exporting or planning to export then our Halal certificate will help you to meet the importing countries requirements.
- If your product is used as an ingredient by your customer then it will help your customer obtain Halal certification and therefore maintain your customers and may also increase your sales.
- Halal certified products can be advertised as Halal and can also display the registered trademark Halal logo on their packaging, hence making your products readily acceptable by Halal consumers.
Halal Certification Schemes
HCE is pleased to offer two certification schemes so that you can explore the local and global Halal markets with ease:
|Scheme Type||GSO SCHEME||NON-GSO SCHEME|
UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman and Yemen
Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Europe, America, Africa etc. (countries other than Gulf Countries)
Three year certification duration
One year certification duration
Renewal in the third year
Renewal after one year